Social VR – Week 12

Working in Progress

This week I decided to move all my work to Unreal Engine. Eventually, I decided to move the work to the unreal engine because the particle setting and glow effect that I applied in Blender did not work properly on Spoke. As the decision was made late, I think my work for the final will take some time.

Luckily, Thanks to Jon, one of the synchronous students, I could join the Unreal Engine Design Team as the 9th member this week. Also, I could get help from John about the physical interaction with arduino + Unreal I want (but not will implement in this class).

There are still many processes to follow for Unreal setup, such as perforce setup, and I don’t know how much my work will be implemented properly in Unreal, but I’m working on it.